Tuesday 15 September 2009

Audience Research


(Click image to make larger)

From this research I have established many possible improvements, these will be taken into account for my storyboard final draft. I did my research based on different ages to get a wide range of views and both genders. I also obtained feedback from media students and others that do not study media, this allowed for views from people who do not necessarily know anything about the lesson. The reason for asking about favourite music genre is because I wanted to know whether they listen to a similar music genre to my music video, this is important as they may not have ever seen a video from my genre meaning that their knowledge is limited about this particular style.

1 comment:

  1. There are special rules for making selection. Did you stick to it?

    ReplyDelete