Friday 4 December 2009

Final Digipack Covers

Middle pages of digipack
Front and back cover of digipack
This was produced using the program Fireworks CS4, the production included taking the photos and choosing appropriate images to frame the page. I used a green screen to edit the cover image allowing me to cleanly remove the background, the logo was produced using the fonts that fireworks supply. To produce the title for the album cover I copied the text and rotated it upside down, this was then made black and the opacity was reduced, I then stretched the text to create the shadow effect - I found that this matched the style of the photo used. I produced the image on the back page by using a print screen from the video and adapting the lighting, I also added a glow using the tool provided in Fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment