Friday 4 December 2009

Final Video

My final video was produced in Adobe Premier Pro CS4, I used numerous techniques to produce a proffessional piece and improve its quality. For its construction I used green screening to edit the special effects on the man lying down, this included adding a piece of raw meat to add the blood effects, I used the chroma key tool within Adobe Premier Pro to cut out the green screen and adapt the image and produce the final product. I used many lighting effects to differentiate shots and scenes, this was also done within Adobe. To create my introduction I resized the frames of my individual pieces of footage, these then placed onto different timelines and created a split screen effect. The shots I used help establish each individual scene. Synchronising the track with the video involved precision trimming of footage and the accurate positioning, I used quick cuts which meant positioning a large amount of cuts in different places on the timeline, this was time consuming but successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment